Increase your impact with authenticity
In cooperation with
Europe’s first academic programme for LGBT+ talents
in this blended 4-day full time programme designed for LGBT+ talents, you will explore and develop your personal leadership profile, practice design thinking and grow a powerful network to push your career to the next level.
Together with the global experience for LGBT+ Diversity of PROUT AT WORK, participants reflect on the unique challenges LGBT+ individuals experience in the workplace. They are encouraged to think about how they can harness the type of behaviours they use at work to enable them and become effective change leaders in their organisations, that is, who they are as leaders and to develop their LGBT+ signature.
Help develop your own LGBT Leadership change signature
Empower you as change leaders within your organisation
Identify actionable insights that drive LGBT+ inclusion in your organisation
Explore and reflect on how your LGBT+ identity can impact your personal leadership experience
Enhance your network and inspire your community
Network with LGBT+ Leaders and benefit from your peers’ advice
- Positive effects on diversity, talent development & talent retention
- Improve your LGBT+ talent pipeline with future role models
- Support the implementation of an inclusive culture which unfolds individual potential
- Employer branding: more visibility and credibility as a strong D+I involved employer
- Sessions on understanding your identity in leadership and teams
- Focus session on negotiating LGBT+ identity impact on leadership
- Design Thinking Workshop on Role Models and LGBT+ Prototypes
- Telling your story with impact and peer feedback
- Workshop on building leadership presence
- Sessions on branding your LGBT+ leadership signature
- Community networking with LGBT+ talents and allies
- Mentoring online sessions to reflect on best practice and learnings.
Dr. Stephan Schmuck
Academic Programme Director
HSBC Italy dedicates two scholarships per year to Italian students of the first European academic programme devoted to LGBT+ talent from ESCP Business School. To apply for the scholarship, the following prerequisites need to be fulfilled:
- Italian citizenship & residency in Italy
- Between 3-5 years of professional experience
- English Language Level: B2-C1
To apply for the scholarship, please submit an application for the programme and also fill out this form. The deadline for applications is 15th October 2023. The decision on the scholarship award will be in late October 2023. Please note that the scholarship covers only the cost of the programme, travel and accommodation costs must be covered privately.