Increase your impact with authenticity
Europe’s first academic programme for LGBT+ talents
in this blended 4-day full time programme designed for LGBT+ talents, you will explore and develop your personal leadership profile, practice design thinking and grow a powerful network to push your career to the next level.
Meet LGBTIQ+ talent from diverse backgrounds across the globe to reflect on the unique challenges LGBTIQ+ individuals experience in the workplace.
During four immersive days, you will work together to understand developmental networks, role models and LGBT+ prototypes, learn how to build communities, and ultimately understand your own identity in leadership within teams.
Help develop your own LGBT Leadership change signature
Empower you as change leaders within your organisation
Identify actionable insights that drive LGBT+ inclusion in your organisation
Explore and reflect on how your LGBT+ identity can impact your personal leadership experience
Enhance your network and inspire your community
Network with LGBT+ Leaders and benefit from your peers’ advice
- Positive effects on diversity, talent development & talent retention
- Improve your LGBT+ talent pipeline with future role models
- Support the implementation of an inclusive culture which unfolds individual potential
- Employer branding: more visibility and credibility as a strong D+I involved employer
- Sessions on understanding your identity in leadership and teams
- Focus session on negotiating LGBT+ identity impact on leadership
- Design Thinking Workshop on Role Models and LGBT+ Prototypes
- Telling your story with impact and peer feedback
- Workshop on building leadership presence
- Sessions on branding your LGBT+ leadership signature
- Community networking with LGBT+ talents and allies
- Mentoring online sessions to reflect on best practice and learnings.
Dr. Stephan Schmuck
Academic Programme Director
HSBC Italy dedicates two scholarships per year to Italian students of the first European academic programme devoted to LGBT+ talent from ESCP Business School. To apply for the scholarship, the following prerequisites need to be fulfilled:
- Italian citizenship & residency in Italy
- Between 3-5 years of professional experience
- English Language Level: B2-C1
To apply for the scholarship, please submit an application for the programme and also fill out this form. The deadline for applications is 31st March 2024. The decision on the scholarship award will be shared by 15th April 2024. Please note that the scholarship covers only the cost of the programme, travel and accommodation costs must be covered privately.