See this page in:
You are connected to the official website of ESCP, Etablissement d'Enseignement Supérieur Consulaire (EESC), Consular non-profit Institution of Higher Education, capitalized at 8.694.000 euros and registered at the trade company register of Paris under the number 824 644 587.
Headquarters located at 3, rue Armand Moisant 75015 Paris.
Publication Director: the Dean.
This site is hosted by:
Amazon Web Services Ireland Limited, One Burlington Plaza, Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland
This site has been registered with the CNIL, France's data protection authority, in accordance with the country's Data Processing, Data Files and Individual Liberties Law no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, amending Law no. 78-17 relating to information technology, data and civil liberties. Registration no.: 702526.
Protection of Personal Data
Contact address: email@example.com.
This site conforms to the following standards:
- No personal information is collected without your knowledge;
- No personal information is passed on to any third parties;
- No personal information is used for any purposes other than those indicated.
In accordance with the law of 6 January 1978 related to data processing, files and liberties, you have a right to access, modify, oppose and delete your personal data by writing to the following address:
- By post: SERVICE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER – ESCP, 3, rue Armand Moisant, 75015 Paris
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Share Privacy
If you contribute to social networks, they may activate their own cookies.
Copyright and Photo Credits
This website is protected by French and international legislation on royalties and intellectual property.
All reproduction, representation and public communication rights are reserved, including visual, photographic, iconographic or other downloadable presentations.
Reproduction in whole or in part on any electronic medium without permission of the publication's manager is prohibited.
The reproduction of part of the text of this website on paper is authorised insofar as 3 conditions are respected:
- the distribution of such text is free of charge and not used for commercial or professional purposes,
- the text is reprinted in its entirety and is not modified or altered in any way whatsoever
- the text includes, unchanged, the copyright and other notices concerning the rights, in particular the intellectual property rights, of ESCP, for example in this form:
“This document has been taken from the ESCP website: http://www.escp.eu Reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited”. The Internet address of the ESCP website must always be mentioned in the reference.
Compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which took effect on 25 May 2018 (Regulation 2016/679):ESCP Personal Data Protection Policy Politique de Protection des données personnelles à ESCP