Women in Leadership
Professional development for female leaders
Why a leadership programme exclusively for women?
The programme focuses on building leadership presence and impact and on enhancing networking, communication and negotiation skills. Although these competences are independent of gender and other ascriptive characteristics, this seminar is exclusively for women, as it allows the participants to reflect on unique challenges women encounter in a work environment with mainly male counterparts.
Benefits for participants
Unfold your personal, authentic leadership style
Understand how to leverage the dynamics of power and influence
Improve your communication and negotiation skills
Enhance your leadership presence and your impact as a leader
Create your personal action plan together with a top executive coach
Benefit from your peers’ advice and the relationships you build during and beyond the programme
Get an internationally recognised certificate
Become part of the exclusive ESCP Network, and connect with like-minded women in our Executive Women’s Network
Benefits for organisations
- Participants acquire skills, tools and methods which will make them more effective
- The combination of training and coaching, together with additional online sessions after the seminar, enable the participants to transfer their knowledge into practice and thus guarantee a high return on investment.
- Leverage the power of diversity in your organisation: studies show that diverse leadership teams are more successful
- Benefit from positive effects on diversity, talent development, and talent retention by including the seminar in your diversity and executive development programme
- ESCP (Number 1 in the Financial Times Ranking for Customised Education in Germany) also offers the seminar as a customised programme, tailored to the specific context of your organisation
Prof. Dr. Marion Festing
- Leadership self-assessment combined with an interactive group session
- Leadership presence exercises with peer and video feedback
- Improvisation workshop
- Interactive sessions on power, influence and negotiations
- Session on networking combined with a community evening event
- Peer coaching in small groups with a top executive coach
- Online sessions a few weeks after the programme to enhance the learning transfer
We are experienced in adapting the Women in Leadership Programme exactly to the context and needs of a specific organisation. We can offer the seminar exclusively for the female leaders and high potentials of your company.
Are you interested in other programmes to push diversity in your organisation? We also offer an Unconscious Bias Workshop. This workshop emphasises the advantages of diversity and is right for everyone interested in uncovering their unconscious thinking patterns.
Do you have any questions? Please contact Denise Tarbuch.
We have been working with the ESCP Business School for many years. Because of the great success of the Female Leadership Programme, we have recently increased the number of training sessions. ESCP's experience and customer focus ensure that after the programme our employees are highly motivated to tackle the next challenges and feel empowered by what they have learned in terms of leadership presence, communication and networking.
Billie Burns, Global Head of Career & Leadership Development at BearingPoint, LinkedIn