Women in Leadership
The personal development programme for leading women
Why a leadership programme exclusively for women?
The programme focuses on building leadership presence and impact and on enhancing networking, communication and negotiation skills. Although these competences are independent of gender and other ascriptive characteristics, this seminar is exclusively for women, as it allows the participants to reflect on unique challenges women encounter in a work environment with mainly male counterparts.
Thank you for the training, it was a lot of fun and I was verypleased that so much “bonding” and “team spirit" was alsopossible in a virtual setting. I felt very comfortable in this group of female leaders andI think we will stay in touch.
Katharina Latif, Head of Reputation Strategy at Allianz, LinkedIn
The programme gave me a lot of insights, in particular how to develop a more powerful leadership style and improve my executive presence. There is also one learning I would share about negotiation effectiveness: “Ask what you want!” That makes clear where you want to go and what you want to achieve.
Elena Franzosi, HR Director at Smurfit Kappa Italia, LinkedIn
This experience was both fascinating and enriching, broadening my perspective and understanding. The Professors and workshop leaders designed engaging courses that were thought-provoking and rich in content. I found the whole experience extremely valuable for my own personal professional growth.
Jenny O‘Fee, Primary School Principal at Berlin Metropolitan School gGmbH, LinkedIn
The leadership seminar has been enriching on both a professional and personal level. Thank you so much for the experience!"
Veronika-Adriane Posch, Lead Marketing at MILES Mobility GmbH, LinkedIn
At Mazars, we are working together with ESCP to empower, inform, develop and support women in leadership positions. We strongly believe in diversity.
Dr. Friederike Hohenstein, Head of People Development, Mazars Germany, LinkedIn
Benefits for participants
Unfold your personal, authentic leadership style
Understand how to leverage the dynamics of power and influence
Improve your communication and negotiation skills
Enhance your leadership presence and your impact as a leader
Create your personal action plan together with a top executive coach
Benefit from your peers’ advice and the relationships you build during and beyond the programme
Get an internationally recognised certificate
Become part of the exclusive ESCP Network, and connect with like-minded women in our Executive Women’s Network
Benefits for organisations
- Participants acquire skills, tools and methods which will make them more effective
- The combination of training and coaching, together with additional online sessions after the seminar, enable the participants to transfer their knowledge into practice and thus guarantee a high return on investment.
- Leverage the power of diversity in your organisation: studies show that diverse leadership teams are more successful
- Benefit from positive effects on diversity, talent development, and talent retention by including the seminar in your diversity and executive development programme
- ESCP (Number 1 in the Financial Times Ranking for Customised Education in Germany) also offers the seminar as a customised programme, tailored to the specific context of your organisation
Prof. Dr. Marion Festing
Prof. Dr. Katharina Balazs
Prof. Dr. Véronique Tran
Prof. Heidi Stopper
- Leadership self-assessment combined with an interactive group session
- Leadership presence exercises with peer and video feedback
- Improvisation workshop
- Interactive sessions on power, influence and negotiations
- Session on networking combined with a community evening event
- Peer coaching in small groups with a top executive coach
- Online sessions a few weeks after the programme to enhance the learning transfer
We are experienced in adapting the Women in Leadership Programme exactly to the context and needs of a specific organisation. We can offer the seminar exclusively for the female leaders and high potentials of your company.
Are you interested in other programmes to push diversity in your organisation? We also offer an Unconscious Bias Workshop. This workshop emphasises the advantages of diversity and is right for everyone interested in uncovering their unconscious thinking patterns.
Do you have any questions? Please contact Corinne Brand.
We have been working with the ESCP Business School for many years. Because of the great success of the Female Leadership Programme, we have recently increased the number of training sessions. ESCP's experience and customer focus ensure that after the programme our employees are highly motivated to tackle the next challenges and feel empowered by what they have learned in terms of leadership presence, communication and networking.
Billie Burns, Global Head of Career & Leadership Development at BearingPoint, LinkedIn
Participants, professors and coaches share their enthusiasm about the Women in Leadership programme and the community in this video. Find out about the most important learnings and why the programme is so unique.
Check out further videos and learn what our professors say about leadership presence and how to increase your impact as a leader.
Join Our Community
Become part of our community and join exclusive networking events where female leaders and founder share their stories.
Some speakers of our last events:
- Heidi Stopper (top executive coach & former CHRO at ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE)
- Anna Sophie Herken (Business Division Head at Allianz Asset Management GmbH)
- Alice Grindhammer (CEO at CRCLR House)
- Catherine Gaudry (Group Head Talent & Transformation at Scholz & Friends)
- Isabelle Hoyer (CEO PANDA Women Leadership Network)
- Dr. Nari Kahle (Head of social sustainability & xStarters at Volkswagen AG)
- Carla Eysel (CEO at ALBA)
- Louisa Troebner (Nautical Officer at AIDA Cruises)
- Meike Haagmans (Founder & CEO at JOVENTOUR GmbH)
- Naomi Ryland (Co-Founder and Managing Director at tbd*)
- Insa Klasing (Co-Founder & CEO at TheNextWe)
- Jeanette Okwu (Co-Founder 1nfluencers)
- Katharina Kurz (Co-Founder and MD at BRLO Craft Beer)
Female leaders, project managers and entrepreneurs with a minimum of five years of working experience
Fees - €3,950
Continue with the
If you also want to attend our Executive MBA programme (EMBA), costs and attendance are transferable. Contact us for more details!
Our partnership with PANDA provides you with further networking opportunities.