The Certificate in Healthcare Entrepreneurship, in partnership with Institut Pasteur, is a new high-level programme on innovation management, business development and entrepreneurship in the different fields of life sciences and health.
This programme is designed for those individuals who want to create and develop their own venture, manage innovative projects in a large or mid-sized company or play an active role as an intrapreneur in life sciences and healthcare organisations. It is also for clinical research organisations, lawyers or individuals looking to play a role in healthcare entrepreneurship as investors.
Entrepreneurship within the healthcare sector is unique and this programme provides valuable insight into how to leverage these peculiarities
Assets of the programme
Cutting-edge expertise delivered by 25 renowned international professionals, business leaders and professors from ESCP and Institut Pasteur.
Access to an extensive global network of alumni, scientists, entrepreneurs, and experts entirely devoted to life sciences and healthcare.
Cross-disciplinary, innovative, and operational teaching methods organised into 6 webinars.
Optimised curriculum covering the main stages of innovation management, business development and entrepreneurship in life sciences and healthcare.
Flexible online format, which allows participants to combine their personal life with professional projects.
Benefits for you
- Learn about innovation management, business development and entrepreneurship in life sciences and healthcare
- Identify and analyse business opportunities to create and implement your own venture in life sciences and healthcare
- Enhance your leadership and communication skills to successfully launch, sell, and promote your business project or join a company as an intrapreneur
- Acquire cutting-edge expertise from internationally recognised institutions and professionals
- Expand your professional network through ESCP’s and Institut Pasteur’s large communities