Facts, Rankings & Accreditations
The World’s First Business School
145 academic alliances
and the world in 48 countries
AACSB, EQUIS, EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA, plus 6 national recognitions
among the World’s best business schools
representing the School’s deep European identity
Students from 135 different nationalities
Managers from 100 different nationalities
Research-active professors representing over 33 nationalities across our campuses
Practitioners and experts
Active alumni in over 190 countries in the world
Group Budget (2023)
FT RANKINGS RESULTS
Master in Management
Master in Management Ranking (September 2023)
Master in Finance
Masters in Finance Pre-experience Ranking (June 2023)
Executive MBA Ranking (October 2023)
MBA in International Management
Global MBA Ranking (February 2024)
Executive Education Ranking (May 2023)
European Business Schools
European Business Schools Ranking (December 2023)
The QS Ranking Results
MBA in International Management
MSc in Big Data
and Business Analytics
MSc in Marketing
EQUIS is the European Business School Accreditation from EFMD : an accreditation from EFMD is one of the best and most complete ways to certify the actual quality of a business school. The accreditation processes lead to improvement through the necessity for organisations to meet internationally agreed quality standards. The quality is assessed by Peer Review, which is a form of international benchmarking. Recognition comes through the award of an EFMD accreditation, acknowledged worldwide by potential students, employers, clients and the media.
AACSB provides internationally recognised, specialised accreditation for business and accounting programs at the bachelor's, master's, and doctoral level. The AACSB Accreditation Standards challenge post-secondary educators to pursue excellence and continuous improvement throughout their business programmes. AACSB Accreditation is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognised form of specialised/professional accreditation an institution and its business programmes can earn.
Quality Policy Statement
ESCP recognises and promotes the importance of quality in all services offered to internal and external clients and users. The School commits itself permanently to pursuing the following objectives:
- Provide teaching and learning that guarantee an excellent academic offer compliant with users and society needs and expectations.
- Ensure that adequate training is provided to all staff members to improve their performance.
- Promote research as a basis of transferred knowledge.
- Encourage national and international cooperation agreements fostering exchange and mutual enrichment.
- Ensure that the Quality Policy is well disseminated, understood and accepted by all stakeholders.
- Achieve continuous improvement initiatives to ensure the high level of quality of all ESCP degrees, considered crucial for accreditations, national and international rankings.
- Structure and enhance the Quality Assurance System under regular monitoring and review.
This policy reflects the School´s quality commitment in line with its mission, vision and values.
ESCP Business School has been awarded the Qualiopi certification[FR] in July 2021, which attests the quality of the process implemented by the school for its educational programmes and VAE activities (validation of prior experience) delivered to companies and individuals.