We believe it is crucial to give our prospective students and their families a feel for ESCP life and experience first-hand our Business School's atmosphere.
That's why Turin Campus, to reach a more significant number of people, hosted one onsite Open Day in Italian and one Online Open Day in English and Italian over one week.
Both events were a great success in terms of people and interest: the onsite Open Day, the first one since the pandemic, was attended by 202 people, and 331 people joined our virtual event.
The Open Day is an opportunity for potential students to better understand our programmes, culture, internationality, and values by speaking with our staff, professors, and students.
The programmes presented were:
- Bachelor in Management (BSc): Bachelor degree in general management that allows you to live and study for 3 years in 3 countries of your choice between Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris and Turin.
- Master in Management: Master Degree ranked #7 worldwide by the Financial Times Ranking 2021. You will study for 2 or 3 years in up to 5 countries of your choice among the 6 ESCP campuses.
- MSc in International Food & Beverage Management: a specialised Master degree, ranked #1 in the world in the F&B sector by the Eduniversal Best Master Ranking 2021. You will study for 15 months between Turin and Paris.
- MBA in International Management: a 10-month full-time MBA designed for young professionals with at least 3 years of postgraduate work experience who want to boost their professional career.
The participants had a unique opportunity to engage with student ambassadors and ask about their experience; to get course, application, accommodation, and financing information; to learn more about the career service and our extra-curricular activities.
Open days are the best way to meet academics and students and ask questions about the programme you are interested in.
Did you miss the event and would you like get a little deeper into the real experience of ESCP?
Don't worry! You can catch up here, by watching the registration of the online Open Day, divided by programme and language:
- Bachelor in Management (BSc) - Italian
- Bachelor in Management (BSc) - English
- Master in Management - Italian
- MSc in International Food & Beverage Management - Italian
- MSc in International Food & Beverage Management - English
- MBA in International Management - Italian
- MBA in International Management - English
Information about all our programmes can be found on our website along with contacts for our recruiters, who are always happy to answer any questions you might have.
ESCP ranks 1st worldwide in Eduniversal Ranking of the Best Masters in Food and Beverage Management
The ESCP Master in International Food and Beverage Management programme has been ranked 1st worldwide. Eduniversal has published its new 2021 ranking of the Best Masters & MBSs in 51 specializations.
ESCP Green Hackathon | Digital Carbon Footprint
Worried about our digital carbon footprint? Join us in a unique event: the ESCP Green Hackathon | Digital Carbon Footprint on November 9th. Now it is time to think about how companies can reduce their digital carbon footprint!
Live stream | Opening Ceremony 2022 - Turin Campus
ESCP Turin Campus celebrates the kick-off of 2022-2023 Academic Year with a spirited and inspiring event. Important personalities from the business world discuss the theme “The Choice: Transformation and Adaptation”.