The future of Global Mobility
Tuesday 24 November - 6:30PM-8:00PM CEST
The KPMG Professorship in New Generation Management in association with the Cercle Magellan invites you to a webinar on the future of global mobility.
Hear from a panel of experts on a range of topics including:
- Global mobility trends
- Impact on companies’ global mobility programmes
- Impact on young talents mobility
- Agnès Pébarthe, HR Development Director, Saint-Gobain
- Alexandre Perrod, VP Comp&Ben and SWP, Groupe Renault
- Shona Toussaint, Head of Mobility, KPMG
- Susanna Warner, VP International Mobility, Schneider Electric
- Mike Wincott, Senior Director, AIRINC
This conference is organised by Célia Dorlhac, Director, International Mobility & Talent Management Clubs, Cercle Magellan, Martine Derdevet, International labor law expert, Groupe Renault, David Chekroun, Professor of International Business Law and KPMG Professor in New Generation Management at ESCP Business School.
link details will be sent to participants prior to the event