The Open Day is always a unique opportunity for prospective students to get a feel for ESCP life. For us, it is crucial to give them and their families a chance to experience our Business School's atmosphere first-hand.
That's why Turin Campus hosted one onsite Open Day in Italian and Online Open Days in English and Italian over one week to reach a broadening number of people.
Did you miss the event, and would you like to get a little deeper into the real experience of ESCP?
Don't worry! You can catch up here by watching the recording of the online Open Day, divided by programme and language:
- Bachelor in Management (BSc) - English
- MSc in International Food & Beverage Management - English
- MBA in International Management - English
On 4th February 2023, we opened the doors of ESCP's Turin Campus to host our onsite Open Day. It was held in via Arnaldo da Brescia site, and was a great success in terms of people and interest: 260 attended the event to better understand whether our school is the right fit for them.
The online Open Days were held from Monday, 6th to Thursday, 9th February and involved a total of 250 participants.
The Open Day is an opportunity for the school to showcase our strengths and connect with prospective students and their families. But, foremost, it is the perfect occasion for potential students to get a better idea of what programmes the business school offers and how they align with their education and career goals.
During the events ESCP recruiters presented:
- The Bachelor in Management (BSc): The Bachelor degree in general management, ranked 1st by Le Figaro Etudiante, allows you to live and study for 3 years in 3 countries of your choice between Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris and Turin.
- The Master in Management: Master Degree ranked 5th worldwide according to the Financial Times Ranking 2022. You will study for 2 or 3 years in up to 5 countries of your choice among the 6 ESCP campuses.
- The MSc in International Food & Beverage Management: a specialised Master degree, ranked #1 in the world in the F&B sector by the Eduniversal Best Master Ranking 2022. You will study for 15 months between Turin and Paris.
- The MBA in International Management: a 10-month full-time MBA designed for young professionals with at least 3 years of postgraduate work experience who want to boost their professional career.
As well as discovering the programmes and meeting recruiters and student ambassadors, the events offered participants the opportunity to learn about the student services and resources available, such as career services, internships, student experiences services and student societies.
Overall, ESCP Turin Campus Open Days provided valuable insights into the school's programmes, culture, and facilities, allowing prospective students to make informed decisions about their education and future career.
Information about all our programmes can be found on our website along with contacts for our recruiters, who are always happy to answer any questions you might have.
Admission Training Session - MSc in International Food&Beverage Management
Join this webinar to understand the various steps needed to complete the online application in the best possible way and get prepared for the interview.
Pre-Master Year e Master in Management - Online Info Session
Registrati per assistere alla presentazione del Pre-Master Year del Master in Management e interagire con il recruiter.