Philippe Gabilliet is a Professor in Psychology, Organizational Behaviour and Management at ESCP Europe since 1995. Specialized in Leadership and Personal Development, he is involved in ESCP Europe's
Executive MBA programme activities in Europe, Middle East and Eastern Asia. He also teaches on various ESCP Europe
Executive Education Programmes and teaches at the CNAM (Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers, Paris), and at HEC Geneva (Switzerland).
Philippe Gabilliet has been Dean and Academic Director of the European Executive MBA & - Executive Education programmes from 2004 to 2011. He is also programme director of the Paris Campus " -
Leading and Motivating" - and " -
Motivating and Implicating" - executive programmes. Another important aspect of his activity is corporate university training for French and multinational groups such as Sanofi-Aventis, Société Générale, Auchan, EDF, Areva, Arcelor-Mittal and KPMG.
In the mid 1980s, before pursuing an academic career, Dr. Gabilliet was a co-founder and associate in a business consulting firm, Forces Vives, specializing in assisting medium and large companies in sales management development and business change implementation. In the 1990s he worked at executive level for a major national insurance company (CNP Assurances).
He is the author, or adaptor, of several books in the field of management and professional development, including :
- Eloge de la chance. L'art de prendre sa vie en main, Saint-Simon, 2012.
- Artisans du devenir (dir.) Pearson Education, 2011.
- Eloge de l'optimisme. Quand les enthousiastes font bouger le monde, Saint-Simon, 2010.
- Comportements organisationnels, Pearson Education, Ed. 2006 (adapted from Robbins & - Judge, Organizational Behaviour)
- Management - : l'essentiel des concepts et des pratiques, Pearson Education, ed. 2004 (translated and adapted from Robbins & - DeCenzo, Fundamentals of Management)
- Savoir anticiper - : les outils pour maîtriser son futur, ESF Editeur, 1999.
- Se former soi-même. Les outils de l''autoformation, ESF Editeur, 1997.
Professor Philippe Gabilliet is a graduate of Sciences-Po Bordeaux. He holds a Doctorate in Management (with honors) and a Postgraduate Degree in Advanced Political Analysis.
Philippe Gabilliet was born in Bordeaux (France) in 1958. He is married and has two daughters.
Discover Philippe Gabilliet's video on chance and success (in French).