Sustainable Learning Conference 2024
Get ready for the second edition of the Sustainable Learning Conference, brought to you by ESCP and The Corporate University Club!
Join us to explore how learning can help companies become champions of sustainability and make learning more inclusive and sustainable.
Our programme includes plenary sessions on learning for a sustainable future and leading sustainable transformation. In addition, don’t miss our workshops on leveraging tech and data, developing leadership behaviours, and more!
- Learning for a Sustainable Future: Preparing for Sustainable Disruption within and beyond the organisation
- Leading sustainable transformation: The competence challenge
- Leveraging Tech & Data to Boost Learning Experiences
- How to Develop Leadership Behaviours in a Crazy World?
- Transforming the Learning Organisation? Principles and concrete examples!
- Unleashing Curiosity: Fueling Learning Organisations
- Revolutionising Credentials: Exploring Innovative Approaches to Skills Certification and Skills Mobility
- How AI will be reshaping the future of L&D!
- How L&D is Attracting Talents and Developing The Employer Brand?
- Fostering Sustainability: The Role of the L&D