ESCP London campus invites you to attend a very special event!
The annual Welcome Party is your opportunity to meet students from all the other programmes on campus, as well as staff and faculty, and will include a complimentary drink, some nibbles, music and FUN!
What's included in your ticket?
- Exclusive access to the fully privatised venue for ESCP students including the luxurious club lounges from 6 pm to 1am
- Music and DJ
- Unlimited use of the Escape Room: 765 seconds to escape designed for up to six players at one time!
- Unlimited use of the turbo-charged Bumper Cars
- Unlimited use of the Laser Maze
- One complimentary drink
- Complimentary cloakroom
- Two fully licensed bars (prices upon request)
- Unlimited free-play on all video games (about 150 video games - London’s largest selection of in-house entertainment) here’s a quick taste of the evening icebreaker games: Dance Machine, Motion simulators, Video arcade machines, Air Hockey tables, Daytona driving game, OutRun driving game, Mario Kart, Need For Speed, Fruit machines and much much more...
- Unlimited use of twelve boutique bowling lanes
- Unlimited use of four luxury American pool tables
- Unlimited use of four competition-grade ping pong tables
Here's the boring part: we do have some students in our Bachelor class who are not yet 18. Unfortunately, UK law states that we cannot serve you alcohol at this event - however, you are of course highly encouraged to join the party on and will just have a different wristband (£10 instead of £15) that entitles you to complimentary soft drinks. We hope you'll still join us!
Please wear your wristband at all times during the evening at the venue as you will be asked to show it to security guards at the entrance for Health and Safety purposes, and because we privatised the venue exclusively for you.
Dress code - What to wear to a welcome party?
The event takes place in the evening, it should naturally means fancier outfits than your daytime clothes. Choose something you feel comfortable wearing, cute and sophisticated if you wish. Shoes are of course an important part of your outfit. On the night, we accept any kind of shoes but bear in mind that arcade games, ping pong, bowling, American pool tables might not be so easy to play if you wear flip-flops or high heels...
However, when it comes to Central London, dress codes are known for being rather strict. Please bear this in mind if you plan to party all night after our event is over! Many nightclubs will refuse entry if you wear sportswear, jeans, t-shirts, trainers of any kind, etc.
Don't forget your Photo I.D. or Passport - for the School, your student card is enough; however, for your night out, you will likely be asked to show your ID by the doorman. Entrance will be refused without it (no copies or photos on your photos - welcome to London!). All pubs, bars and nightclubs apply the same rule: NO I.D./NO ENTRY even if you look your age or older.
Tickets can only be purchased in advance online. No cash sales or sales on the door.
Please register your place by 24th September to claim your entry wristband!
WARNING: NO WRISTBAND - NO ENTRY (even with your student card).
Details on how to pick up your wristband will be emailed to you by Solene Hoyez.
This event is for current ESCP students only - no external guests, plus-1s or dates will be admitted. ;)