COP 27 marked the 30th anniversary of the integration of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
After more than two weeks, climate negotiators in Sharm El-Sheikh (Egypt) addressed the main threats posed by climate change in hopes of achieving concrete climate action and agreements on greenhouse gas emission reductions.
However, did COP 27 really show unity from all parties and commitment to fight against climate change? Can we deliver a brighter future for our planet and its 8 billion habitants? Is a 1.5°C pathway still possible? What are the key issues that need to be addressed in the future? How can Private Equity firms contribute to a sustainable future and the energy transition towards non-emitting sources?
The webinar will discuss the following:
- Outcomes of COP 27: What are the major milestones and commitments achieved? Which verticals achieved progress vs COP 26?
- What needs to be addressed in COP 28?
- Global and regional challenges and opportunities for investments in energy infrastructure
- Private Equity: How can PE help navigate the physical and transition risks the energy transition will encounter?
- Exploring Copenhagen’s Infrastructure Partner’s strategy and projects around the globe
Guest Speaker: Philip Christiani, Partner at Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners. Attendance is free of charge. To secure your place, please click here.
Should you have any questions, feel free to send us an email.
Follow the Society: