Bachelor in Management (BSc)
Friday, 15th September, 5 pm (GMT +2)
ESCP Turin Campus
Are you aspiring to join one of the world's most prestigious business schools?
Don't miss our exciting webinar introducing the Bachelor in Management (BSc) at ESCP Business School.
During this informative session, you'll have the unique opportunity to delve into our three-year undergraduate programme designed to kickstart your career in the world of business management
Key highlights include:
- Academic Excellence: Discover our cutting-edge curriculum that blends theory and practice to nurture innovative leader.
- Requirements and admission Process: Gianluca De Leo, Turin Campus recruiter, will guide you through admission requirements and the selection process, providing valuable tips for a successful application.
- Internship Opportunities: Learn how the programme creates internship opportunities allowing you to apply your knowledge in real business settings, opening doors to your futur.
- Scholarships and Financial Support: Explore scholarship options and financial support available to help you achieve your academic dreams.
- Interactive Q&A Session: You'll have the chance to directly ask your questions to Gianluca De Leo and receive clear answers on any aspect of the programme.
Don't miss this opportunity to invest in your professional future. Join us on September 15th at 5:00 PM to discover how ESCP Business School's Bachelor in Management (BSc) Programme can lead you to success.
Discover more on the Bachelor in Management (BSc)
The Bachelor in Management (BSc) is designed for students who aspire to top international careers.
Combined with hands-on projects, extensive group work, professional internships and a concluding thesis, the Bachelor in Management (BSc) will prepare you for the next steps in your career success, be it in postgraduate study or graduate work opportunities. Each academic year, you will have the opportunity to study at one of our urban European campuses in Berlin, London, Paris, Madrid or Turin.
The Bachelor programme is a general business and management degree worth 180 ECTS that takes three years and allows students to study in three different countries. The BSc aims to provide students with a structured and deep comprehension of management disciplines, knowledge of fundamentals in liberal arts and humanities, and cultivates the personal skills relevant for business and management.