AACSB Extends ESCP International Accreditation
We are proud to announce the extension of the School’s AACSB accreditation following our 2023 Continuous Improvement Review.
This accreditation is a premier global quality mark and our reaccreditation a symbol of ESCP’s continuing determination to shape the future of business education, research and practice in accordance with the very highest standards.
Now more than ever, high-quality business education is crucial for addressing the world’s biggest challenges.ESCP, alongside AACSB, is dedicated to supporting the institutions, individuals, and ideas that will shape the future of business education, business success, and the prosperity and sustainability of our world.
Through this extension, AACSB reinforces the connection between ESCP and a world of innovative, supportive, and quality-focused business educators committed to learning from and progressing with each other.
ESCP’s Best Practices
The AACSB Peer Review Team commended ESCP for several best practices related to its degree programmes, its research impact, and unique pan-European structure:
- ESCP has completed a successful transition to become a non-for-profit entity on its own, no longer dependent on CCIR subsidies, becoming financially self-sustainable, thanks to an impressive growth in students and programs, with a strong focus in the Bachelor in Management and in the intake of international students.
- The school enjoys an extraordinary reputation, with an excellent performance in the main business school rankings, becoming one of the top European business schools.
- ESCP has a unique model of a truly pan-European business school, with French roots, but operating in a federal model six campuses in a fully integrated mode, aligning the international campuses with the local regulations in each of the countries ESCP operates.
- Following the last PRT visit, the school has made remarkable progress in “Assurance of Learning” processes and in defining its own faculty qualifications and sufficiency criteria, MyESCP, totally aligned with AACSB standards.
- The school has made an effort to establish a framework to translate high-quality research and publications into business knowledge relevant to ESCP stakeholders under the BEST framework (which stands for Business impact, European impact, Societal impact and Teaching impact).