Do you want to learn more about ESCP Business School?
Register and join our Online Open Day!
[If you are italian speaking, click here to learn more about the Italian Open Day]
From 6th to 9th February, the ESCP Business School Turin Campus will virtually open its doors to anyone who wants to learn more about the world's first business school and its programmes.
By joining the ESCP community of more than 8,500 students each year and 73,000 alumni working in 150 countries around the world, you will have the opportunity to live and study at our six European campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw.
During the Online Open Days, you will attend programme presentations held by our recruiters and meet ESCP students and alumni who will tell you about their educational and professional path. You can interact with the speakers and ask questions about requirements, courses, internships, scholarships and much more.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to learn more about the school and its values: register now for the presentation of the programme you are interested in.
During the Open Day you can learn more about:
- Bachelor in Management (BSc): Bachelor degree in general management that allows you to live and study 3 years in 3 countries of your choice between Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris and Turin.
- MSc in International Food & Beverage Management: a specialised Master degree, ranked #1 in the world in the F&B sector by the Eduniversal Best Master Ranking 2021. You will study 15 months between Turin and Paris.
- MBA in International Management: a 10-month full-time MBA designed for young professionals with at least 3 years of postgraduate work experience who want to boost their professional career.
Online Open Day Agenda:
• 6th February - 12.30 pm (GMT+1) - Bachelor in Management (BSc) – Register
• 7th February - 4.30 pm (GMT+1) - MSc in International Food & Beverage Management – Register
• 9th February- 12.30 pm (GMT+1) - MBA in International Management – Register
Registration is mandatory.
Organiser: ESCP Turin Campus
Online - OnlineMap
Date de début : 06/02/2023
Heure de début : 12:30 PM
Date de fin : 09/02/2023
Heure de fin : 2:00 PM
ESCP ranks 1st worldwide in Eduniversal Ranking of the Best Masters in Food and Beverage Management
The ESCP Master in International Food and Beverage Management programme has been ranked 1st worldwide. Eduniversal has published its new 2021 ranking of the Best Masters & MBSs in 51 specializations.
Turin Campus Open Day - 2023
Registrati e partecipa all'Open Day del Campus di Torino per conoscere da vicino i programmi offerti da ESCP Business School.