The Arts, Heritage, NonProfit and Social Marketing SIG (AHNPSM SIG) at the Academy of Marketing is chaired by Prof. Chloe Preece, Associate Professor of Marketing at ESCP Business School and Academic Director of the MSc in Marketing & Creativity.
On 8th September 2023, Prof. Preece will be hosting the 20th international Arts, Heritage, Nonprofit & Social Marketing SIG Colloquium at ESCP's London Campus. This event's theme is ‘Gatekeepers, Tastemakers and Change Agents: Who decides in Arts, Heritage, Nonprofit and Social marketing?’
This event is designed to provide an interface between academics across disciplines and reflective practitioners wanting to draw on the very latest theoretical and empirical arts, heritage, nonprofit and social research.
There are two networking resources operated by the SIG, one for Arts/Heritage marketing and one for NonProfit/Social Marketing. Membership in both is international.
- To join the Arts/Heritage Marketing e-list, please click here.
(Contact, Dr Terry O’Sullivan, Open University)
- To join the NonProfit/Social Marketing e-list, please click here.
(Contact, Dr Sarah Forbes, University of Birmingham)
Note: since some SIG postings are relevant to both lists, this will occasionally result in cross-posting.
Arts, Heritage, NonProfit and Social Marketing SIG (AHNPSM SIG) at the Academy of Marketing
- SIG Chair Chloe Preece, ESCP Business School
- Deputy Chair, with responsibility for Arts Marketing – Prof. Finola Kerrigan, University of Birmingham
- Deputy Chair, with responsibility for Heritage Marketing – Prof. Anne-Marie Hede, Victoria University
- Deputy Chair, with responsibility for Non-Profit Marketing – Dr Rita Kottasz, Kingston University
- Deputy Chair, with responsibility for Social Marketing