On Thursday, 6 April 2023, join the Turin Campus Option-E Final Event and get to learn about our students' projects.
After their enriching experience in Option-E Impact Entrepreneurship, the MIM students will present the business ideas developed during the semester in dedicated booths. Afterwards, all the teams will pitch to their peers, jury members, and the audience at the Cottino Social Impact Campus.
- 3.30 pm - 5.00 pm | STARTUP SAFARI: Guests can explore the different business concepts by visiting the project booths, where each student group can present its prototype and pitch its idea. The public can choose their favourite project.
- 5.00 pm - 6.00 pm | STUDENT PITCHES: Alisa Sydow, Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurship & Innovation at the ESCP Turin Campus, and Giuseppe Dell'Erba, Board Member Cottino Social Impact Campus, will be the event hosts. After the presentation of the jury members and the groups, they will leave the floor to the students to pitch their projects.
- 6.00 pm – 6.45 pm | NETWORKING & RELAXING
- 6.45 pm – 7.00 pm | ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS: Francesco Rattalino, Dean of the ESCP Turin Campus, and Simone Marino, Blue Factory Manager at the ESCP Turin Campus, will announce the winning teams.
With their projects, Option-E students will demonstrate their critical and independent mindset, and their ability to create value by promoting sustainability.
● Vincenzo Macrì, CEO & Founder of The Hundred;
● Giuseppe Dell'Erba, Board Member of Cottino Social Impact Campus;
● Giulia Zanatta, Co-Founder, Business Development & Finance of Aroundrs;
● Nicola Lambert, Partner at Oltre Impact.
The Impact Entrepreneurship Programme - Option-E, co-designed by ESCP Business School and Cottino Social Impact Campus, is designed to train the next generation of experts in Impact Entrepreneurship. The course is an ESCP Master in Management specialisation to acquire new strategic skills for impact management and the keys to becoming an entrepreneur of the future, building a business that will impact the world.
06 April 2023 | 3.30 pm
Cottino Social Impact Campus
Corso Castelfidardo 30/A, Turin
Organiser: ESCP Turin Campus
Cottino Social Impact Campus, Turin - ItalyMap
Start date: 06/04/2023
Start time: 3:30 PM
End time: 7:00 PM
The next generation of Impact Entrepreneurs Choose to act!
From sustainability to digital, from health to education and IT, the projects presented by ESCP students during the “Choose to act! Pitch your project for change” investigated the varied issues facing our future lives.