ESCP Entrepreneurship E-Fair
Thursday 23 November at 4 p.m. (GMT+1)
On November, 23rd, 4:00-7:00 pm (Berlin time) the ESCP Blue Factory Berlin will host this year's second ESCP Entrepreneurship E-Fair!
The fair is FULLY ONLINE and is OPEN TO ALL ESCP STUDENTS FROM ALL CAMPUSES!
So far, we have great businesses such as VCs (e.g., Cavalry, Project A), venture builders (e.g., XPRESS Ventures), fintech (e.g., heartstocks), health tech (LYKON), platform businesses (e.g., machine26), AI startups (e.g., Frontline, Visiolab), prop tech (e.g., Matera), and sustainability startups (e.g., GO2Markets, Pandobac, VIA) confirmed. More entrepreneurial businesses will be confirmed in the next few days.
The event will be split into two exciting parts:
- Company presentations where you get to know about the businesses and their open positions and have the chance to meet HR people and founders in breakout rooms
- 1:1 meetings/ interviews where you can discuss open positions all over Europe
The deadline for the sign-up is the 22nd of November!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Sönke Mestwerdt (email@example.com).
Detailed Description of the Main Event and the 1:1 Meetings:
- We will have different sessions planned, based on the organizations' sector, focus and industry.
- At the beginning of each session, the startups will present themselves and their businesses to you. They will also quickly present their open positions.
- Afterwards, each organization will get its own breakout room to meet you, the students. Here you get the chance to directly discuss open opportunities and positions, but also to exchange contact details.
- In case you and the organization are interested in further 1:1 exchange we are offering the opportunity to set up meetings for the following week (November 30 & December 1) on the platform Seekube. This is a great chance to discuss specific positions with the HR managers or founders. To be able to get the chance for 1:1 meetings with the companies you have to attend the event on the 23rd of November. We will only give you access to the interviews on Seekube if you attend the main event on the 23rd of November. The platform for the 1:1s/ interview booking will open on November 23 after the main event is over. Therefore, we will share a link only with students who attended the main event on November 23.
- However, 1:1 meetings are not mandatory of course, so feel free to join the main event on November, 23rd even to just have a look at what the startups, scaleups and VCs are doing and get inspired.