When the estimated financial results are higher, a project is more attractive.
However, the investments are not equally risky:
• Would you ask the same return for investing in Venezuela than in Germany?
• For which type of business should you ask for a higher return: A company producing milk or producing cars?
In this webinar, we will introduce a fundamental concept in finance: the risk /return relationship, how to determine the appropriate required return to any given risk
Javier Sánchez Verdasco
• Affiliate professor Finance. ESCP Europe Madrid Campus
• PhD in Corporate Finance
• Certificate Advanced Valuation at NYU Stern
• Certificate Advanced Corporate Finance and International Economics at London School of Economics
• CIIA (Certified International Investment Analyst)
• Former Capital Markets Executive at Banco Santander
Javier Sanchez Verdasco