Facts, Rankings & Accreditations
The World’s First Business School
140 academic alliances
and the world in 47 countries
AACSB, EQUIS, EFMD MBA, EFMD EMBA,5 European Higher Ed Standards
among the World’s best business schools
representing the School’s deep European identity
Students in degree programmes representing 122 different nationalities
Participants (Executive Education)
Research-active professors representing over 33 nationalities across our campuses
Practitioners and experts
Nationalities across 6 campuses
Active alumni in over 150 countries in the world
FT RANKINGS RESULTS
Master in Management
Master in Management Ranking (September 2021)
Master in Finance
Masters in Finance Pre-experience Ranking (June 2021)
Executive Education Ranking (April 2020)
Executive MBA Ranking (October 2021)
European Business Schools
European Business Schools Ranking (December 2021)
The Economist Ranking Results
Master in Management
Master in Management Ranking (June 2019)
Employability amongst diverse recruiters
Variety of languages on offer
Access to overseas exchange programmes
The QS Ranking Results
MBA in International Management
(out of 70)
MSc in Big Data
and Business Analytics
(out of 97)
MSc in Marketing
(out of 93)
(out of 148)
EQUIS is the European Business School Accreditation from EFMD : an accreditation from EFMD is one of the best and most complete ways to certify the actual quality of a business school. The accreditation processes lead to improvement through the necessity for organisations to meet internationally agreed quality standards. The quality is assessed by Peer Review, which is a form of international benchmarking. Recognition comes through the award of an EFMD accreditation, acknowledged worldwide by potential students, employers, clients and the media.
AACSB provides internationally recognised, specialised accreditation for business and accounting programs at the bachelor's, master's, and doctoral level. The AACSB Accreditation Standards challenge post-secondary educators to pursue excellence and continuous improvement throughout their business programmes. AACSB Accreditation is known, worldwide, as the longest standing, most recognised form of specialised/professional accreditation an institution and its business programmes can earn.
Quality Policy Statement
ESCP recognises and promotes the importance of quality in all services offered to internal and external clients and users. The School commits itself permanently to pursuing the following objectives:
- Provide teaching and learning that guarantee an excellent academic offer compliant with users and society needs and expectations.
- Ensure that adequate training is provided to all staff members to improve their performance.
- Promote research as a basis of transferred knowledge.
- Encourage national and international cooperation agreements fostering exchange and mutual enrichment.
- Ensure that the Quality Policy is well disseminated, understood and accepted by all stakeholders.
- Achieve continuous improvement initiatives to ensure the high level of quality of all ESCP degrees, considered crucial for accreditations, national and international rankings.
- Structure and enhance the Quality Assurance System under regular monitoring and review.
This policy reflects the School´s quality commitment in line with its mission, vision and values.