ESCP Berlin Campus Scholarship Contest
We are very pleased to announce that Professor Dr. Markus Bick and the Bachelor in Management (BSc) team in Berlin are hosting a Scholarship Contest in 2022.
There will be 3 prizes to win which will be deducted from your first annual academic tuition fees:
- Prize = 7.650 € (50%)
- Prize = 4.590 € (30%)
- Prize = 3.060 € (20%)
Who can apply?
Individuals who are interested in international business, have an entrepreneurial mindset and wish to start the BSc in Management programme at ESCP in September 2022.*
*You will only be awarded the scholarship if you successfully pass your admission session with the Berlin Campus and enroll for intake 2022.
Topic of the scholarship contest:
Our task for this year's competition:
Imagine you are an entrepreneur and you want to start your own coffee shop (anywhere in the world). Develop a persona (aka profile) of the typical coffee shop customer based on your ideal coffee shop.
What should you take into account?
- Location of the coffee shop
- Target group
- External factors (economy, regulations, etc)
- Send your application consisting of CV + Persona in PDF format to email@example.com by June 19th 2022.
You can find a template for the CV here and for the persona here.
- On June 24th we will inform you if you have been selected to join the Scholarship Contest and take part in a business simulation offered by the Harvard platform.
- If you are invited, you need to join our online contest on 28th June 2022 from 1:00 to 4:30 pm (CEST).
If you have further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.