The ESCP Master in Management Banking & Finance Specialisation (London) invites you to their brand new webinar, 'The Future of Banking in these Uncertain Times'
Hear from a panel of experts on a range of topics including:
- The Banking situation in Europe in the current Covid-related recession
- How blockchain and crypto assets will perform in these turbulent times
- The future of investment banking in the current Covid-related recession
- Employment matters and opportunities in Banking
- Alessandro Gatto, Managing Director Co-Head of Structured Finance - South Europe at JP Morgan
- Andrea Cosentino, Sales & Business Development Manager at Bloomberg LP
- David Walker, MD Banking Capital Markets Advisory Group, Head of Public Sector coverage EMEA at Citi Bank
- Joanna Anafu, HR and recruitment team at Citi Bank.
- Thanos Karagiannidis, VP Market Risk Data Quality and Operational Governance at Deutsche Bank UK
How to attend:
The webinar runs from 16:00 to 18:30 GMT on Thursday, 29th October.
Places at this event are strictly limited and restricted to current students at any ESCP Business School campus. Please check your ESCP email for details on how to register.