On October 29 and 30 2020, we will open virtually the doors of ESCP's Turin Campus to anyone wanting to know more about the School and the programmes it provides.
This event is an opportunity for potential students to better understand ESCP Masters, culture, internationality, and value added for the single candidates by speaking with our staff, Professors, Students and Alumni.
Agenda Thursday, October 29:
- 11.00: Master in International Food & Beverage Management [EN] Register
- 16.30: Master in International Food & Beverage Management [IT] Register
- 11.00: Master in Management [IT] Register
Agenda Friday, October 30:
- 10.00: Bachelor in Management [EN] Register
- 12.00: MBA in International Management [EN] Register
- 18.00: Bachelor in Management [IT] Register
- 18.00: MBA in International Management [IT] Register
Please note that everyone is required to register before accessing the info session of their interest.
This is a free event and the pre-registration is compulsory.
Meet & Greet 2020
In times of constant change, we believe it is essential to continue creating opportunities for exchange between Students and Companies.
Turin Campus Opening Ceremony - Youtube Live Streaming
Top managers opened the new Academic Year at Turin Campus with a phygital event
Last Friday, 18th September, the opening of the new Academic Year in Turin took place. Four top managers, who share ESCP's principles and mission, welcomed the new students virtually.