Future of Work ConversationsThe Benefits of Being an Out Leader at Work
Over the past decade or so, the LGBTIQ+ community has emerged as a vocal and increasingly emancipated group in the business world. It is no surprise then that LGBTIQ+ talent also made its way into leadership roles and, with it, increased visibility of the community at work. Join the Adecco webinar on “Future of Work Conversations: The Benefits of Being an Out Leader at Work” to learn about being out at work and how it affects your career and leadership style.
We'll be joined by
- Aurelie Feld, President of LHH France
- Stan Stalnaker, Founder & Chief Strategy Officer of Hub Culture Group
- Helen Thompson, CRE, Group Lead, Content and Applied Analytics at Esri
- Stephan Schmuck, Programme Director of the LGBT+ Leadership Programme at ESCP Business School Berlin
- and Coram Williams, CFO & Q+ Executive Sponsor at The Adecco Group