Integrating Human Rights into Business Operations
This certificate introduces the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human rights (UNGPs) as the overarching framework that influences today’s fast-changing corporate governance landscape, and how to introduce this into the company’s own operations and the corporate group.
- Introduction to Business and Human Rights
- Overview of the UNGPs
- Engagement with internal stakeholders within the business
- Due diligence in the company’s own operations and the corporate group
- Multinational companies and how to respond to conflicting local requirements in various geographical areas of operation
This certificate is part of our Integrating Human Rights into Business online programme comprising four certificate courses allowing you to build your capacity for implementing international standards on respecting human rights in business activities.
Whilst we highly recommend taking the four courses together, the programme is flexible and allows you to choose which single or combination of certificates is best for you. Upon completion of each course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. You are also able to upgrade to other courses.
- Integrating Human Rights into Global Value Chains
- Transparency, Stakeholder Engagement and Remediation
- Integration of multiple legal, Industry and International Standards
To find out more about our other certificates in the programme, please contact the recruitment executive.